Home-made with the freshest local ingredients for doggy bliss.
Across Far North Queensland and the Atherton Tablelands, we source only the freshest natural ingredients from local cattle stations, organic farmers and suppliers to use in our home-made dog treats.
We keep the bad stuff out of all our home-made dog treats, as we manufacture all products in-house you can be assured there are no preservatives, salt, sugar or artificial ingredients. Because we do not import products, there are no chemical fumigation processes applied that could be detrimental to your dog`s health.
All Natural Treats
For those that prefer to give your dog all-natural foods, then our selection of dried protein products are the perfect dog treat to use. We solicitously source a range of fresh beef, organic chicken, kangaroo and fish protein products from reputable, ethical and sustainable Australian suppliers. Then utilising a slow air-drying process that enhances the flavours and locks in all those essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs and no preservatives or nasty chemicals used, leaving us with all-natural protein treats that are not only the tastiest, but they are the healthiest treat for your dog.
Home-made Mutfin Dog Treats
Treat your mutt to a mutfin! Softer, tasty meat mutfins, give your dog an extra special treat.
(Mini muffins) made with real meats, organic chicken, wagyu beef and wagyu beef livers.
Gourmet Dog Biscuits
All six fantastic flavours of our delicious gourmet style, home-made dog biscuits are available in small, large and jumbo sizes for ideal chompability! All hand-made using only the finest Australian local ingredients.
Zoe’s Home-made Dog Biscuit and Mutfin Mixes – what’s in ’em?
100% preservative, sugar and salt-free, Australian grown (mostly local) product, rich in essential nutrients – Zoe’s Doggy Treats are nothing like the dog treats you’ve tried before. Our particular blend of healthy ingredients makes up the base for all our pet treats so you can feel confident when you treat your fur baby.
We only use free range organic eggs (from our very own free range chooks) – Egg yolks are an essential food for a dog with skin problems. Eggs are an excellent source of very digestible protein, riboflavin, vitamin A, B6, B12, D, and vitamin E
The bone broth we make is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and other trace minerals. Bone broth even contains glucosamine and chondroitin; this helps mitigate the effects of arthritis and joint pain. The body quickly absorbs the minerals in home-made bone broths, and it is also rich in gelatin, which shows promise in the fight against degenerative joint diseases. Gelatin helps to support the connective tissue and promotes the growth of healthy nails and fur.
- Our chicken dog treats are produced using free-range organic chicken meat, which is free from added hormones and any residual pesticides found in some commercially grown chicken feed. Any country person will tell you; an organically fed, free-range chicken just tastes better than any other.
- Tableland Wagyu beef goes into all of our beef dog treats, which is rich in iron and has a higher proportion of the desirable monounsaturated fats than other beef varieties. It is high in Omega 6 and Omega 3 for a healthy heart and joints.
- All fish that we use in our dog treats come from registered sustainable fisherman here in the Far North guaranteeing that your dog will have the best fish and our fishing resources will maintain sustainably.
- Sunflower oil is a polyunsaturated oil with low saturated fat levels, is high in Vitamin E and a good source of Omega 6 which is beneficial in maintaining healthy skin and coat.
- Fresh Organic Turmeric, Curcumin is said to be the principal pharmacological chemical in organic turmeric. It is widely used in Asia as it has antibacterial properties, as an anti-inflammatory, an anti-diarrhoea agent, an astringent, an appetite stimulant, as a calmative, an analgesic, an antioxidant and is known as an anti-carcinogen.
Our formulated high protein biscuit and mutfin mixes are a combination of milled oats, rice flour, unprocessed bran and wheatgerm blended to produce a high fibre, high protein and vitamin-packed formula that will help keep your dog healthy on the inside.
Vet approved dog treats
We always consult with our veterinary nutritionist to be sure that we find the right balance of healthy and delicious.
If your dog does have a particular health, dietary or breed-related problem, always consult with your vet before making dietary changes. All our doggy treats are treats only, however, should never be given as a meal replacement. They should be calculated into its daily food intake requirements to help maintain them at a healthy weight.
Order our delicious and nutritious home-made dog treats online now!