Home-made with the freshest local ingredients for doggy bliss.
Across Far North Queensland and the Atherton Tablelands, we solicitously source a range of fresh beef, organic chicken, kangaroo and fish protein products from reputable, and sustainable Australian local cattle stations, organic farmers, ethical fisherman and suppliers to use in our home-made dog treats.
We keep all the bad stuff out of our hand-made dog treats. Be assured there are no preservatives, salt, sugar or artificial ingredients as we manufacture all products in-house. Also because we do not import products, there are no chemical fumigation processes applied that could be detrimental to your dog`s health.
To enable us to make our natural dog treats healthy and delicious for all dogs to enjoy, we first solicitously select the freshest quality beef, organic chicken, kangaroo, fish and pork products from local and highly reputable, certified organic farmers, sustainable fisherman and ethical Kangaroo meat suppliers. Then by hand, we heedfully remove as much visible fat as possible. After preparing the raw products, we implement a slow air-drying process locking in all the rich vitamins, minerals and qualities fresh meats have to offer; this process also intensifies the flavours of these natural proteins. All these precise measures make it possible for us to provide highly nutritious, low in fat healthy doggy treats that are uniquely different from Supermarket and Pet Store warehouses, so we can honestly guarantee that puppy dog tails will wag.
Zoe’s Home-made Dog Biscuit and Mutfin Mixes – what’s in ’em?
- 100% preservative, sugar and salt-free, Australian grown (mostly local) product, rich in essential nutrients – Zoe’s Doggy Treats are nothing like the dog treats you’ve tried before. Our particular blend of healthy ingredients makes up the base for all our pet treats so you can feel confident when you treat your fur baby.
- Free range organic eggs laid by our free range chooks. Egg yolks are essential food for a dog with skin problems. An excellent source of very digestible protein, riboflavin, vitamin A, B6, B12, D, and vitamin E.
- Bone broth we make is rich in calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and other trace minerals. Bone broth even contains glucosamine and chondroitin; this helps mitigate the effects of arthritis and joint pain. The body quickly absorbs the minerals in home-made bone broths, and it is also rich in gelatin, which shows promise in the fight against degenerative joint diseases. Gelatin helps to support the connective tissue and promotes the growth of healthy nails and fur.
- Chicken dog treats are produced using free-range organic chicken meat, which is free from added hormones and any residual pesticides found in some commercially grown chicken feed. Any country person will tell you; an organically fed, free-range chicken just tastes better than any other.
- Tableland Wagyu beef goes into all beef dog treats, which is rich in iron and has a higher proportion of the desirable monounsaturated fats than other beef varieties. It is high in Omega 6 and Omega 3 for a healthy heart and joints.
- All the fish used in our dog treats come from registered sustainable fisherman here in the Far North guaranteeing that your dog will have the best fish and our fishing resources will maintain sustainably.
- Sunflower oil is polyunsaturated oil with low saturated fat levels, is high in Vitamin E and a good source of Omega 6 which is beneficial in maintaining healthy skin and coat.
- Fresh Organic Turmeric, Curcumin is said to be the principal pharmacological chemical in organic turmeric. It is widely used in Asia as it has antibacterial properties, as an anti-inflammatory, an anti-diarrhoea agent, an astringent, an appetite stimulant, as a calmative, an analgesic, an antioxidant and is known as an anti-carcinogen.
- The formulated high protein biscuit and mutfin mix is a combination of milled oats, rice flour, unprocessed bran and wheatgerm blended to produce a high fibre, high protein and vitamin-packed formula that will help to keep your dog healthy on the inside.
Vet approved dog treats.
We always consult with our veterinary nutritionist to be sure that we find the right balance between healthy and delicious.
If your dog does have particular health, dietary or breed-related problems, always consult with your vet before making dietary changes. All our doggy treats can be used to supplement your dog’s diet, however never as a meal replacement. They should be calculated into your dog’s daily food intake requirements to help maintain them at a healthy weight.