Chicken Necks for Dogs
Chicken necks packed with lean, quality protein make a great healthy treat for dogs. Vitamins such as B12, B3 and B6, can be found in these healthy treats in reasonable quantities. These will help the blood remain healthy, and the nervous system functioning well. Also, the high calcium contained within is, in fact, four times greater than most supplement tablets. Perfect for building strong, healthy, bones, joints and teeth in young growing bodies.
Chicken necks should be an essential ingredient of all dog’s diets. The reason being is the ease of eating no matter what size your dog is. By doing this, you’re providing them with vital vitamins and minerals essential for them to live a long and healthy life.
Raw versus Dried
- Fresh, raw necks have a short shelf life and can go off within a few days. Thus, causing your dog to become ill, sometimes severely.
- However, once dried, and chemically free, chicken necks can last up to two weeks easily when refrigerated.
- The flavours become enhanced with all the moisture removed, providing more taste enjoyment to your dog.
- The high-fat content in raw can be an issue for dogs on individual dietary needs.
- Whereas in preparation for drying chicken necks, we remove the skin and fat by hand.
We always recommend when treating your dog with any bone that they have supervision at all times.
For your convenience, we will vacuum pack your order into 250-gram amounts, e.g. four individual packs per kilogram. By doing this, you can manage larger orders easily.